The cost of the 16 hours of education is $130.00
February of 2018: Classes will be held Saturday, February 03, 2018 and Saturday, February 10, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
March of 2018: Classes will be held Saturday, March 03, 2018 and Saturday, March 10, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Camino Nuevo Counseling Services provides a comprehensive sixteen (16) hour DUI Education program which addresses the physical, emotional, and social factors that affect an individual's abuse of substances. Our curriculum meets the necessary requirements set forth by the Office of Behavioral Health Licensing. The curriculum provides education in the following areas:
1) Dangers of driving under the influence
2) Societal effects and legal impact of DUI
3) Physiological effects of alcohol and drug use
4) How to recognize an alcohol or drug problem
5) Treatment & self-help programs
6) Addiction and its impact on relationships
7) Community support